Re: GNUstep on Mac OS X

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: GNUstep on Mac OS X
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 22:11:55 +0100

Am 27.12.2013 um 20:17 schrieb Fred Kiefer:

> So in the next step we should explain the problems of that setup.
> - Why we cannot use the Apple ObjC runtime. Actually why?

IIRC, years ago when I tried to get GNUstep running on OS X with the help of
Adam Fedor we reached a point were the application would actually start but
later kept pulling in Apple's foundation instead of GNUsteps.

See this thread:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnustep/2002-07/msg00099.html

Hope this was of some help (although it is more than 10 years old)

cheers,

        Lars