Re: Can't drag&drop menu in Gorm

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Can't drag&drop menu in Gorm
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 15:45:25 +0100

Did you understand what I wrote? Then a solution will be trivial. Just
decide which view is going to accept the drag type IBMenuPboardType and
register that type for this view when it gets instantiated. At most this
is one line of code. The only open question is where to add it. The
simple solution seems to be GormViewResourceManager, but this is not
even a view and as I just found out the actual registration happens in
GormPrivate.m. Sorry, but all this looks completely wrong to me.

Fred