Re: Serious GORM bug

From: Jamie Ramone
Subject: Re: Serious GORM bug
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 19:06:34 -0200

Just dragged around folders between 2 viewer windows without a hitch. Let's have a look at the tabbed shelf, that holds just about anything.

On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 6:02 PM, Jamie Ramone <address@hidden> wrote:
OK, got it, I'll try that now (between windows, not sure how to do the "between applications" yet). Just a heads up: I did eventually, er, "erase" the folders by selecting them and dragging them to the Recycler's pseudo-appicon and it worked without a hitch. Since Recycler.app is another app I guess that would count.

On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 5:58 PM, Gregory Casamento <address@hidden> wrote:
Between windows or between applications.  I believe you’re hitting the same bug Fred may be hitting, I’m working on a potential fix now.

Greg