Re: ***JUNK MAIL*** FW: libobjc compile issue on mingw

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: ***JUNK MAIL*** FW: libobjc compile issue on mingw
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 11:14:17 +0000

On 1 Jan 2014, at 03:04, Did anyone figure this out??? <address@hidden> wrote:

> Is there a binary of libobjc2 in existence for windows??

No.  Until a few weeks ago, I had no Windows machine to test it on, and had had
no replies to any of my requests for assistance in testing / debugging from
people who cared about Windows.  As such, libobjc2 is untested and unsupported
on Windows.  I do now have a Windows VM, so it will probably get done at some
point, but it's not very high up my priority list, as I haven't used Windows on
a daily basis for about a decade.

David

-- Sent from my Apple II