Re: GNUstep packages for Windows from www.gnustep.org

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNUstep packages for Windows from www.gnustep.org
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 11:16:11 -0700

I do.  The link is provided on the Windows Installer page in the Developers section:

http://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/tools/installers/trunk/nsis

On Jan 11, 2014, at 11:11 AM, Marcus Müller <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

who created the GNUstep installer packages for Windows, available at GNUstep Windows Installer?

Are the scripts for creating these packages available somewhere? Specifically, I'd like to know how the "core" packages have been configured. I'm trying to build a current svn "base" package on top of the provided msys environment, but I'm having trouble producing binaries that actually run (they crash upon startup with an endless recursion when trying to resolve the NSUserDefaults). It's probably just a minor issue with configuring base against the provided ObjC  runtime, which could be overcome easily if I knew the configure options to gnustep-make and gnustep-base.