Re: Methods +readable/writableTypes

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Methods +readable/writableTypes
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 00:01:46 -0600

Hi,

On 2014-02-07 02:59:14 -0600 Wolfgang Lux <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Germán,
[...]
> No this isn't the expected behavior and I couldn't reproduce it on a few
> quick tests. Are you sure that you are calling this method against the right
> class object?
>
> Wolfgang

I'm using the method -documentClassForType:. I just noticed today that this
return something called "Class" not an "id" object. And maybe this "Class"
don't respond to +writable/readableTypes. So, could be this the problem. Maybe
is better use -documentClassNames in NSDocumentController to get all the
classes?

I will try tomorrow.

Germán.