GNUstep on ARM

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: GNUstep on ARM
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 09:54:11 -0600

All,
I was wondering if anyone has tried GNUstep on an ARM CPU?  I've been considering buying a Cubietruck (http://www.cubietruck.com/) to play around with.  I'm currently leaning more toward the Cubietruck because of SATA, full-size HDMI and wireless.

I'm sure GNUstep works on ARM already, so I'm doing this mostly to be able to test things a bit.  At least libobjc2 has an ARM objc_msgSend(), so I assume this has been tested.

Does anyone have any thoughts?  Suggestions from anyone with an ARM board already?