Re: Build a project with PC in Windows

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Build a project with PC in Windows
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 00:45:07 +0100

Germán Arias wrote:
Hi,

About the old problem with ProjectCenter on Windows when the user build a
project, I found this:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4988082/openprocess-error-87-invalid-parameter

I know that Riccardo said that a rebuild of GNUstep solves this problem. But I
think that isn't a valid solution for end user.
Well, if a rebuild works it means something in the libraries and apps got out of sync, whatever it is. The end-users should get a consistent set of binaries.

I got it randomly over the years but not lately... thus perhaps it is not current anymore?

Riccardo