Fwd: Student Proposals Now Being Accepted for Google Summer of Code 2014

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Fwd: Student Proposals Now Being Accepted for Google Summer of Code 2014
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 09:04:47 -0400

For your consideration, students who happen to follow GNUstep's lists... :-)

Regards,

Ivan Vučica
via phone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Carol Smith <address@hidden>
Date: 10 March 2014 15:00:30 EDT
To: GSoC students <address@hidden>

Hi there,

We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications from students to participate in Google Summer of Code 2014. Please check out the FAQs [1], timeline [2], and student manual [3] if you are unfamiliar with the process. You can also read the Melange manual if you need help with Melange [4]. The deadline to apply is 21 March at 19:00 UTC [5]. Late proposals will not be accepted for any reason.

[1] - http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2014/help_page#
[2] - http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2014
[3] - http://en.flossmanuals.net/GSoCstudentguide/
[4] - http://en.flossmanuals.net/melange/students-students-application-phase/