Re: Build a project with PC in Windows

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Build a project with PC in Windows
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 00:03:05 -0600

On 2014-03-24 02:40:11 -0600 Fred Kiefer <address@hidden> wrote:

> Looks like an error in the makefile to me. Whar do you get when running make
> on the file?
>
> Fred
>
> On the road

In some cases works fine, but in others no. And I think I finally found the
problem. Projectcenter replaces tags in almost all files: project name, file
name, date, user name, ... However the user name could be problematic. I'm not
sure, but I think that if the user name has non English characters, PC will
change the file to unicode. But Windows don't likes unicode source files and
this cause the problem. I make an app project with Gemas.app and works
perfectly, but with PC is problematic if user name has non English characters.
I will think in a solution for the user name and see if this solve the problem.

Germán.