Question about using GSInitializeProces()

From: developer
Subject: Question about using GSInitializeProces()
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 23:12:31 +0000

I’m moving from Cocoa to GNUStep.  This decision came from having to switch to a Windows based laptop over a MacBook Pro. The decision to go with GNUStep was a pretty easy one, but there’s a few things I need to figure out that I cannot find any good documentation on. Particularly, the GSInitializeProces() function. The documentation is pretty simple, just listing the arguments that it takes, and every example I’ve found passes arguments that don’t actually match the function’s declaration.   I’m trying to set some environment variables in the main function prior to returning the NSApplicationMain() so that I can point the GNU System variables to the App’s working directory. (To make deployable apps on Windows that do not require the end user to install GNUStep.)

Can anyone give me a solid working example of how to use GSInitializeProcess() to set environment variables in the main function?