Re: Problem with entry for Gemas.app in Software Index

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Problem with entry for Gemas.app in Software Index
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 09:24:01 +0200

Hi,

Germán Arias wrote:
Hello

I don't know what happened with the entry for Gemas.app in Software Index, this
isn't listed. So, I can't update this.
I saw your update and approved them. However, it still does not appear, very strange, there must be something we are oversseing or a problem with the database. I hope Nikolaus can look at it.

Riccardo