Re: Bug in GNUstep implementation of NSRegularExpression?

From: Mathias Bauer
Subject: Re: Bug in GNUstep implementation of NSRegularExpression?
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 14:53:10 +0200

Hi,

Am 12.04.14 09:33, schrieb Fred Kiefer:

OSX might even be correct here. An anchored search should only give a
result if the expression gets matched at the start of the range and
if I counted correctly ther is no h at position 33.

I agree that OSX is correct here. OTOH there are the results for ICU, that look completely wrong.

In the given example, uregex_lookingAt should not match - as you correctly pointed out. But then, the following calls to uregex_start/end should return -1.

Regards,
Mathias