Re: x64 on Windows

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: x64 on Windows
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 08:23:09 +0100

On 2 May 2014, at 00:55, Giah de Barag <address@hidden> wrote:

> Is it possible to build GNUstep x64 on Windows?

I don't know anyone who has done it, but I would have thought it was fairly
straightforward since GNUstep is essentially 64bit-clean.

You would need to start with the mingw README from gnustep-make and, instead of
using mingw32 use mingw64.
You would need to get current copies of all the libraries GNUstep depends on,
built for mingw64.
You would probably need to change GNUstep source where it uses specific win32
and the __MINGW32__ define