Re: Gorm files to Nib

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Gorm files to Nib
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 01:52:28 +0100

In this NIB file 'InfoTable' is the value of an NSClassName attribute of
an NSTableView object. This attribute gets used only for NSViewTemplate,
NSCustomView and similar classes.

It seems like Gorm converts all objects of subclasses of NSView taht
have a custom class name specified into NSViewTemplate objects in the
method -templateForObject:withClassName:withSuperClassName:withDocument:
of GSNibTemplateFactory  in the file GormWrapperBuilder.m. This is
correct behaviour.Now when I convert a somewhat older FisicaLab Gorm
file into a NIB I end up with a custom class name of MITabla.

Could you please check your initial Gorm file to see, which custom class
name you are using for the table view?

Hope this helps,
Fred