Re: patch for start on Opal Work

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: patch for start on Opal Work
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 15:33:19 +0000

Copyright assignment form can be specifically for GNUstep.

I am wondering however about the context of the patch. Can you please detail what you are trying to achieve? What is the design you had in mind when adding this bunch of classes for fuzzy logic? How do they fit into the needs of Opal or the Opal backend?

This type of fuzzy logic would be useful for AI or perhaps in some layout solver. I'm unsure how it helps a graphics library  (Opal) or an interface to a graphics library (Opal backend inside gnustep-back)?