Re: Painter Fuzzy Node in github

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Painter Fuzzy Node in github
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 21:07:30 +0000

I'll be a bit more direct in this email.

I don't see the equivalence between fuzzy logic and AI nor does random application of AI-related approaches automatically make for a smarter algorithm.

You have not clarified what exactly will be smarter or faster. Being capable to explain why your changes are good and why they are improvements, in a way that is parsable by other developers, is as important as actual development -- even more so when you are new to a project.

I think we'll all be happy to take another look when you have progressed further and if you have something demonstrably better and smarter.

sent from phone