Tooltips issue on Windows

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Tooltips issue on Windows
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 13:14:57 -0600

This video show an ugly issue with tooltips on Windows. This happen when
the user move fast the mouse between windows (not too fast). And really
I don't have idea about what is going wrong here.

http://youtu.be/UtYTEQpMbXU

The first impression is that the windows don't get all the mouse events.
But this is not true, the window get enough events. But don't work even
if I try to remove the tooltip when the mouse enter the other window.
The workaround I have for the moment is don't move the tooltips window.
But even with this the tooltip remains visible until the mouse return to
the window or until other tooltip is displayed. Any idea about what can
cause this? Thanks.

Germán