Thread IDs on BSD

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Thread IDs on BSD
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 10:48:53 +0100

I don't have BSD systems to test on, but I've added code which should report
the BSD thread ID of a thread in NSLog output, and also modified the
-description method of NSThread so that it should report thread name and is as
it does on OSX in the form '<NSThread: 0x....>{name = X, num = Y}'
Please could anyone with BSD systems have a look at the latest code in svn.

As an easy way to check ... the regression test in Tests/base/NSThread should
print the description of a thread in its log output.