Re: Discovery from class-dumping Yosemite system libraries.

From: Luboš Doležel
Subject: Re: Discovery from class-dumping Yosemite system libraries.
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 12:21:11 +0200

On 04/08/2015 12:11 PM, ChanMaxthon wrote:
> Apple did not make NSSet/CFBag and NS/CFRunLoop TFB but we can make that
> happen without breaking Apple's interface contracts.

Based on the design, NSRunLoop is an upper level wrapper of CFRunLoop
adding extra operations. I wouldn't find adding TFB very useful in this
case, I'd much rather focus on finishing the implementation of other
TFB'd classes.

This is what I'd personally like to do in near future, but I'm currently
busy with porting original Apple's libSystem sources to Linux/Darling.

--
Luboš Doležel