User introduction - Filip Zelic

From: Filip Zelic
Subject: User introduction - Filip Zelic
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 02:09:49 +0200

Hello all, I’m Filip.

I’ve been a web developer for quite some time now. Primarily working with PHP,
Java and Python.

To a GNUstep project I was introduced by a friend of mine and found it very
interesting.
I am relatively new to objective-c but I am falling more in love with it
everyday.
Also I have proposed to work on GNUstep project for GSoC 2015 and I really hope
that it get’s accepted.

I’ve never been part of free-software community and I would be more than happy
if I could give my contribution to this one.

Pleased to meet you all :)