Re: GNUstep core release

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUstep core release
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 23:35:18 +0200

Hi,

Fred Kiefer wrote:
Richard and I are planing to do a shared release of the GNUstep core modules
(at least base, gui, back, maybe make as well) on May 15th. Could you all
please test the current code and report any regressions. Up to this date we
should all stop to add new features and restrict us to important bug fixes.

I would like to see certain bugs fixed or at least analyzed before a release

1)  bug #45032: [base] Bundle not correctly returned for Class in Framework
which I'd classify  as a blocker

2) bug #45081: gui and back do not pick up compiler setting
Confirm my fix and agree if have a warning or error like now

3) bug #43454: Problem with Continuous Spell Checking
How serious is this?

4) bug #29730: Build attempt when typing 'make distclean' twice

Riccardo