Re: New core releases are out

From: Alessandro Sangiuliano
Subject: Re: New core releases are out
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 00:00:07 +0200

Thanks to all for the work done for this new release!
I hope to update to this new release as soon as I can.

Il giorno 17/mag/2015, alle ore 22:26, Fred Kiefer <address@hidden> ha scritto:

As you will have seen from the previous announcement mails, Richard has
done another shared release of GNUstep make (2.6.7), base (1.24.8), gui
(0.24.1) and back (0.24.1). I would like to thank Richard for this.
Having releases is one important step to keep this project visible.

To support this attempt I have updated the GNUstep core packages at the
OBS (https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/X11:GNUstep). There you may
download prebuild RPMs for OpenSuse and Fedora (Warning, all untested!).
I hope that packages for other distributions will be available soon.

Alex