Fwd: XML Property List code in GNUstep Base

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Fwd: XML Property List code in GNUstep Base
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 11:47:08 -0400

I was wondering if anyone with the right credentials had seen this e-mail?  I would gladly make the changes, but I don't know how to add new files to the website.  To me, the solution seems pretty simple: (1) add "plist-1.0.dtd" (or whatever) to the gnustep.org website, (2) modify the code to point to it, (3) modify the plist version attribute to "1.0".  The only thing I can do without introducing introducing the new file is correct the file name from plist-0_9.xml to plist-0_9.dtd.  I don't feel comfortable bumping the version number without also introducing the new dtd file.

Regards