Re: base exception handling coherency

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: base exception handling coherency
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 21:18:02 +0200

Hi

I need to revive this thread. I am on a total fresh FreeBSD install now.
I have libobjc2-.1.7_2
First from pkg, then compiled and installed directly from ports.

David Chisnall wrote:
is that expected?
My guess is that it needs -I/usr/local/include, which is not always in the
default include path on FreeBSD.  You probably need to add this somewhere.  If
you look in /usr/ports/Mk/Uses/gnustep.mk, you will see the set of flags passed
to configure and gmake when building GNUstep stuff from ports.

I have the test fail with not finding <objc/objc-exception.h> now and indeed, the file is not there! There is objc.h but not this.

Is this a test problem or a problem with the freebsd libobjc package? I don't remember at hand which version I had installed on the other machine and can't check the differences in setup since it got stolen.

Riccardo