Re: Colours in user defaults

From: Niels Grewe
Subject: Re: Colours in user defaults
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 18:39:09 +0000

> Am 09.09.2015 um 10:03 schrieb Richard Frith-Macdonald <address@hidden>:
>

>> On 8 Sep 2015, at 08:15, Niels Grewe <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> Should be fixed in gnustep-base. (The code was writing base64 encoded data
>> to the beginning of the archive, not appending it as it should).
>

> Thanks for fixing that.
> I would have sworn that I had run the regression tests, so I don’t know how I
> managed to commit the broken code.

It would be nice to have that done automatically. I think we used to have a
jenkins instance that did that, but apparently it’s not available anymore. This
is another aspect where moving the repositories to github would really help
(you essentially get free access to the travis-ci build server).

Cheers,

Niels