Re: int vs NSInteger in -gui

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: int vs NSInteger in -gui
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 23:17:05 +0200

Hi David,

I am surprised that you still get quite a lot warnings about mismatches. I
thought that we did change most of this cases some time ago. But as long as
Apple keeps on changing their interfaces we will have to try to catch up.
Feel free to change these yourself or send me a list of the warnings you get.

Fred

On the road