Re: [swift-corelibs-dev] [swift-evolution] Proposal: Swift Open Source P

From: Maxthon Chan
Subject: Re: [swift-corelibs-dev] [swift-evolution] Proposal: Swift Open Source Project and Foundation replacements
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2015 10:01:49 +0800

Both GNUstep and Cocotron have already achieved this “OS independence and portability” better than you think, on a wider variety of platforms - Linux as well as Windows and FreeBSD. So if you open up the Objective-C compatibility layer and leave the Foundation to them you may have even better OS independence.