Re: Looking for new GUI maintainer...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Looking for new GUI maintainer...
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 04:19:11 -0500

Actually correction, it was Eric Wasylishen who did Opal.  Apologies to Eric, I was recalling Ivan's recent work on the opal backend. :)

GC

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 3:26 AM, Gregory Casamento <address@hidden> wrote:
Maxthon,

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 3:10 AM, 陈北宗 <address@hidden> wrote:
Who is currently maintaining Opal and UIKit? I think it would be better for the same guy to maintain the entire graphics stack.

​The current maintainer of Opal is Ivan Vucica.

The UIKit has no maintainer, though I was the first to commit to it.  It should either be finished or removed.​

​GC​

--
Gregory Casamento
http://ind.ie/phoenix/