Re: undefined reference to __gnustep_objcxx_personality_v0

From: Dmitry Moskalchuk
Subject: Re: undefined reference to __gnustep_objcxx_personality_v0
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 17:43:37 +0300

On 24/12/15 17:08, David Chisnall wrote:
> Would you mind running the test suite on ARM (without any changes)?  I’ve
> just pushed some changes to the dtable structure that should improve cache
> usage (roughly halve the number of loads on the critical path).  I’ve updated
> the asm paths for all architectures that we currently support, but I’ve only
> tested the x86[-64] and MIPS n64 versions.

Yes, I'll run tests on ARM devices, but it will be Android, not
GNU/Linux (I have no GNU/Linux ARM boards to run tests on). As far as I
see, this should not make any difference though, since libobjc2 doesn't
rely on GNU environment in this specific case (handling of Objective-C++
exceptions).

--
Dmitry Moskalchuk