Re: undefined reference to __gnustep_objcxx_personality_v0

From: Dmitry Moskalchuk
Subject: Re: undefined reference to __gnustep_objcxx_personality_v0
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 13:21:23 +0300

On 26/12/15 13:09, David Chisnall wrote:
> Note that it’s only libsupc++/libc++abi/libcxxrt that makes a difference.

Sure. I just mentioned it improperly. Of course, I meant
libsupc++/libc++abi, since this is what used in CrystaX NDK for Android.
Not sure about libcxxrt - what exactly you mean here?

> libstdc++ / libc++ can both happily live on top of either of these and they
> should all present the same ABI (though I think libc++abi is actually broken
> in this particular regard).

Well, I'm not sure about libc++abi right now, but we're going to make
all this working for Android the same way as for GNU/Linux. In other
words, if it works for GNU/Linux, but not for Android, it will be
subject to fix for me.

Anyway, I know that libsupc++ is not broken, so this would be the first
step to do. After that, I'll look on libc++abi.

--
Dmitry Moskalchuk