Re: undefined reference to __gnustep_objcxx_personality_v0

From: Dmitry Moskalchuk
Subject: Re: undefined reference to __gnustep_objcxx_personality_v0
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 11:11:53 +0300

On 28/12/15 00:29, David Chisnall wrote:
> Let me know if you have any more issues (feel free to open issues on GitHub),

David,

After re-basing my changes on top of latest 'master' branch, everything
start working on Android ARM devices as well as on GNU/Linux ARM
emulator. Thank you for fixing it. This is commit which have fixed
previously reported wrong behavior:
https://github.com/gnustep/libobjc2/commit/9c7cc6ac25b7f8a18a62dd02b4967667b9e45907.

Now I'm going to switch to CMake for Android builds, and integrate
libobjc2 into regular testing process for the CrystaX NDK, so libobjc2
tests will be running regularly on ARM, x86 and MIPS devices (we're
going to add also Aarch64 and x86_64 soon). Is there any way to publish
such results automatically (similar to what Boost project provide)? Or
should I report any regressions as an issue on GitHub?

--
Dmitry Moskalchuk