Re: undefined reference to __gnustep_objcxx_personality_v0

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: undefined reference to __gnustep_objcxx_personality_v0
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 09:27:35 +0100

On 29 Dec 2015, at 09:11, Dmitry Moskalchuk <address@hidden> wrote:

> Now I'm going to switch to CMake for Android builds, and integrate
> libobjc2 into regular testing process for the CrystaX NDK, so libobjc2
> tests will be running regularly on ARM, x86 and MIPS devices (we're
> going to add also Aarch64 and x86_64 soon).

Of those, MIPS is the only one likely to cause issues.  I committed AArch64
code paths last night.  For MIPS, n64 works well, n32 probably works but is
untested, o32 is currently not working at all.  Adding o32 support is probably
not too hard - my guess is that it will only require small tweaks to the
argument register save set, because I think that all of the temporary registers
that we use in n64 are also temporary registers on o32.

> Is there any way to publish
> such results automatically (similar to what Boost project provide)? Or
> should I report any regressions as an issue on GitHub?

Reporting regressions on GitHub is probably easiest.

David

-- Sent from my Cray X1