Re: Wayland backend design

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Wayland backend design
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 20:18:53 -0500

Hey Sergio,

I am indescribably excited about this.   It looks awesome.   Just a few little
quirks!  Wayland is definitely the way forward.   Please consider putting this
up on in the repo on gna.org as this is an awesome development.

Gregory Casamento
GNUstep Maintainer/Lead Developer
greg_casamento (Skype)
(240)274-9630