Re: Wayland backend design

From: Sergio L. Pascual
Subject: Re: Wayland backend design
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 16:25:09 +0100

On Wed, 2016-01-13 at 20:18 -0500, Gregory Casamento wrote:
> I am indescribably excited about this.   It looks awesome.   Just a
> few little quirks!  Wayland is definitely the way forward.   Please
> consider putting this up on in the repo on gna.org as this is an
> awesome development.

This project requires changes in both core/back and weston. For weston,
the easiest way for me would be forking it and keeping a separate git repo
elsewhere (does gna.org offer git repos?).

What is the preferred way to publish the changes in core/back? Sending
patches to the mailing list? A separate branch? A full fork to be
merged in a future?

Sergio.