Re: gnustep-base collection classes now support generics

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: gnustep-base collection classes now support generics
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 23:41:51 +0100

Hi Niels,

thanks for the nice work.

On 02/22/16 22:24, Niels Grewe wrote:
This change should be a no-op for users of gcc or older clang versions that
lack the objc_generics feature. If it still breaks stuff for you, please shout
at me loudly so that I can fix things ASAP.

I tried compiling with gcc 3 on windows and gcc 4 on netbsd.
I don't use your new features, but I did not find any issues compiling and running without them

Riccardo