Re: Authors.txt file for GIT migration...

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Authors.txt file for GIT migration...
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 09:42:10 +0100

Hi,

Gregory Casamento wrote:
Hey guys,

I am using the attached file as the authors file for git migration. If any of you remember any of these handles, please add the email and name. There are a few which are not filled in. There are also about 5 IDs which are not currently identified. Presumably because those people have removed their accounts from gna.

Anyway. Please review the existing file and add what you need to it. I'm wondering if it might not be a bad idea to put it on svn / git so we can just commit changes to it, but we are not at that point just yet.

My public email is address@hidden, please fix that.

Riccardo