Re: NSMovieDirectory

From: Bertrand Dekoninck
Subject: Re: NSMovieDirectory
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 09:38:41 +0100

Le 12/03/2016 09:27, alex a écrit :
Hello,
I write because I want to say thanks to both, Riccardo and Bertrand, for
the work you are doing with GWorkspace to support the RikIcons project
for the RikTheme. This work is improving the overall experience with
GWorkspace and GNUstep in general and it also indirectly fixed some bugs
in some of the rik drawing stuff, like the NSTabView drawing that now is
finally fixed and works very fine. Thanks again.

In fact, Riccardo does the hard work ! And the progresses have little to do with Rik or Rikicons. That's why I showed both themes. The default theme doesn't look that bad, isn't it ?

It's all about translation and Music/Images/Videos/Downloads... folder icons.

The big plus is symbolic links visible on the Desktop or in GWorkspace viewer windows.

Bertrand