Re: common_ApplicationFolder icon

From: Bertrand Dekoninck
Subject: Re: common_ApplicationFolder icon
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 20:57:04 +0100

Le 23/03/2016 17:10, Riccardo Mottola a écrit :
Hi,

Bertrand Dekoninck wrote:
    sysAppDir =
NSSearchPathForDirectoriesInDomains(NSApplicationDirectory,
      NSSystemDomainMask, YES);
+  appDirs = NSSearchPathForDirectoriesInDomains(NSApplicationDirectory,
+    NSAllDomainsMask, YES);

if you do this, won't appsDir always include also sysAppsDir ?

Of course, that's why I asked if we could get rid of sysAppDir. As Ivan says, it's used to find what is the System folder. I've tried to replace sysAppDir by appDirs in this part of the code and didn't notice any error, with a brief test. But it seems to me that those "hack" as it's called by Ivan should then be complexified to be done with only the real sysAppDir present in the appDirs array. Too much for my skills.

Bertrand