Re: SVN repos which don't conform to standard layout...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: SVN repos which don't conform to standard layout...
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 14:43:46 -0400

Ivan,

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 2:16 PM, Ivan Vučica <address@hidden> wrote:
I think standardization of the layout itself is going to improve things.

I don't know if it's going to actually ease the transition, as conversion supports both layouts. :)

I have a
​terrible ​
habit of writing scripts to automate big tasks like this.
I said that because it will make any script I write have no special cases.
​ ​
Fewer special cases... simpler scripts. :)   I'd rather not have to do an if someplace to determine if I need to pass --stdlayout to git-svn or not.

GC​
--
Gregory Casamento
http://ind.ie/phoenix/