Re: SVN repos which don't conform to standard layout...

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: SVN repos which don't conform to standard layout...
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 13:01:52 +0200

Hi,

Gregory Casamento wrote:

There are a few repos in SVN which don't conform to the standard layout. One of them is WinUXTheme in gnustep/plugins. I would like to change this so that it allows branching and also eases our eventual transition to git. I will post others as I discover them. I don't think there are more than a handful.

Are there any objections or concerns before I do this?

I don't know what's wrong, but I think it is fine to fix it! Fix this one and let's see what happens.

Riccardo