Re: Invalid postscript generated from simple Ink

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Invalid postscript generated from simple Ink
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 08:03:10 +0200

OK, could we please all stick to a new rule when talking about printing? That
rule being that you have to state first which operating system, backend and
printing setup you are using.

Riccardo almost did so in this mail. The only missing information is the
printing setup, lpd or cups.

I will look into the space in font name issue, as it should be easy to resolve,
but please remember that xlib is a deprecated backend that is normally not
supported.

Fred

On the road