Re: Invalid postscript generated from simple Ink

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Invalid postscript generated from simple Ink
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 00:21:35 +0200

Hi Riccardo,

thank you for your analysis. It looks like line 271 in the file
NSFontDescriptor.m needs an added test for face being null. But you are also
correct that this case should not happen,  looks like we commented out setting
the font face in the attributes dictionary in GSFontInfo.m line 796 for some
reason. I cannot remember when and why and don't have the time to inspect this
until after my holidays. Adding the first fix should help you for now.

Fred

On the road