Re: 32bit GS on 64bit Win rebuild base from src

From: Giah de Barag
Subject: Re: 32bit GS on 64bit Win rebuild base from src
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 20:58:47 -0400

Thank you for the clarification Fred. What if I add steps 1 and 5 to my recipe:

1. build win32 machine
2. install GNUstep installers
3. download core/base from svn
4. cd core/base; ./configure; make; make install
5. rsync c:/GNUstep from win32 machine to win64 machine

Here is what I am trying to achieve: On win64 debugging my app, I discover a bug in gnustep base and make the patch to the gnustep base code which is on a file share that both machines see, so I go on the win32 machine and just do make install; rsync c:/gnustep back to the win64 machine, come back over to the win64 machine and continue debugging my app from where I left off with the new patch in place. Does this work?

Thank you.