Re: 32bit GS on 64bit Win rebuild base from src

From: Giah de Barag
Subject: Re: 32bit GS on 64bit Win rebuild base from src
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 14:58:44 -0400

[AF] You can get the problems you are seeing if something like the libtiff library is compiled with the wrong flag

Why build installers without confidence that they are not going to produce such problems?

[AF] I never use Windows.  I just make the installer because no one else does.

That is nice of you and disappointing that Windows users do not help with that.

[AF] going back to a system that is known to work

I need to know a system that is known to work.

Windows users: Please recommend a working starting point and recipe for building?

Are there any Windows users? How many do you think there are?