Re: 32bit GS on 64bit Win rebuild base from src

From: Giah de Barag
Subject: Re: 32bit GS on 64bit Win rebuild base from src
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 09:11:51 -0400

Sorry, right, I should have said lines 7, 8, or 9 which crash GDB --
inexplicably. Other dynamic objc in GDB does not crash GDB. Could it be
something with NSUserDefaults itself?

On Aug 21, 2016, at 9:04 AM, Fred Kiefer <address@hidden> wrote:

In line 10 the variable ud no longer has a defined value. The autorelease pool
that manages this value gets released in line 9 and no mor references to that
variable should happen. It isn't great that gdb just crashes, but on Windows
they seem to have issues with illegal memory access.

Fred

On the road