Re: Hidden interfaces

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Hidden interfaces
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 19:08:05 +0000

If the equivalent functionality is exposed on the other implementation, I don't see why not.

If not, care should be taken for maintainability reasons.

I also think it's perfectly fine to not expose functionality. Like on the other implementation, if you decide to use a private interface and it breaks, you get to keep the pieces.