Re: PDF Viewer does not have continuous scrolling

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: PDF Viewer does not have continuous scrolling
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 15:46:59 +0100

Hi,

Svetlana Tkachenko wrote:
Which option? Here is the xpdf upside-down (!) change-log:
http://www.foolabs.com/xpdf/CHANGES

Would you like me to forward your email to derekn<address@hidden>
and ask them to bring the option back? As mentioned at
http://www.foolabs.com/xpdf/home.html,http://freecode.com/projects/xpdf
? It is the right version, yes?

the xpdf bridge uses a special "pdfkit" target in the xpdf makefile. I don't remeber now how this interacted with xpdf. I essentially need to compile xpdf as a library and without X. this special target needed to compile certain things "only" in xpdf...

I attempted that over a year ago without success. I can try again, but only if I can get some help. It would be really excellent to get all those fixes and especially the license change! I will try to reconstruct what the special pdfkit target needed.

Riccardo