PDFKit update - patch to review

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: PDFKit update - patch to review
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 18:48:53 +0100

Hi all,

Svetlana rised interest in an xpdf update.

I was able to tweak the build system decently, so the target builds and links! That's a first big step I was unable to achieve at my last attempt.

I committed the new sources to the GAP repository.

To actually build with them, you need to use the attached patch.

Some APIs changed. There are C++ Bridge classes between Objective-C and C++; I have updated them to the best of my knowledge: however the Font management is a major change I wasn't able to update.

Does someone has a clue on how to improve that? Stefan?

PDFKit will now sometimes display pages, with graphics but with no text: I guess that's caused by the font changes.

Cheers,

Riccardo