Re: Wayland backend design

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Wayland backend design
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 09:27:30 +0000

Sounds good.

Also, as a clarification: if I do the merge, I intend to do it bit by bit, giving me chance to review what is coming in.

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016, 07:17 Fred Kiefer <address@hidden> wrote:
I strongly support the merge into GNUstep, but would still suggest to remove the GUI extensions. There are two additional window flags for menus and I am almost sure that these could be handled just as well in the backend by checking other attributes on the menu window.

Fred